Monday, September 20, 2010

Gambar Mengkabong pada tahun 80an-70an

Monday, September 20, 2010 1 ulasan

Shaunna's Postcrossing & Postcard Addiction
The postcards that I have received over the years, through penpals, swaps and of course, postcrossing. :) And you may notice a lot of fairies and such. I admit it. I'm obsessed. :)

13 MAY 2010- Size: 1060 × 753 - Type: 101KB JPG


"Mengkabong, Malaysian Borneo" - Traditional fishing village While I love water, this would probably be too much - I am the type that would sit on the shore and stare at the water for hours, listen to it come in, play in it - but I could always get out. Here, even the houses are in the water! Thanks Mohamad!
(http://collectionpyowb.blogspot)


Edit: shaunnaf.blogspot.com - Posted by: Shaunna - At:12:00 PM

Posted in

1 ulasan:

  1. rinsaq says:

    Indahnya kampungku

Post a Comment

Pages

Followers